Sunday, September 20, 2009

Add On Softwares

I discovered some really cool tools last night at 4am trying to go to sleep. Thanks to Farhad Manjoo @ SLATE. I never miss his articles.
I discovered the Prototypes on Facebook. I liked the Desktop Notification add-on for Mac OS. Now I need to sync it with Safari instead of Firefox.
I also opened a much needed account on MINT. Its a really fantastic tool to keep track of all your finances. Now instead of going to 3 different bank websites, i can keep track of everything on Mint. It also helps you organize your finances better. They just got bought over by Intuit last week for $170 Million.
Then I browsed FireFox Add ons for a minute just to see whats going on there. I ended up installing Cooliris.

Oh I completely forgot. Check out TWONES. Its a software that integrates all your online music accounts like Hypem, youtube. Its exactly what i needed. Now all I need is a invite. I even joined their Facebook Group( something I never do).

3 comments:

splitt said...

twones looks interesting. you got any more invite codes? :-)

mOINKy said...

I'm waiting for an invite myself. I even joined their Facebook group temporarily. I hate joining groups on FB.

splitt said...

Here you go:
TNW
Use it as invite code