Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 35, 2009

1) My 1st Song - Jay-Z So far I think this is my favorite Jay-Z song. I finally checked out the Black Album last night & now i know why it is considered his masterpiece.


2) The Numbers Song - Acid Girls Fantastic Electro/Techno song with blazing hot chics walking around half-naked. Sounds like just another music video, but this one is unlike any of them. It fits the music perfectly & creeps the hell out of you by the time its over. Its also a song that will be not liked by everyone. Esp because its techno. And thats why thing is a good song that separates the loser snobs of music.

3) My 1st Big Break - Cut Chemist

Worlds 1st 360degree Panaromic video.

4) Sing Sang Sung - AIR They are back with a new album. From how this song sounds seems to me like its a return to Moon Safari.

5) Velvet - The Big Pink I like almost everything I hear from their new album.

6) Die Slowly(Tobacco Remix) - Health

No comments: