Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Week 37, 2009

This week just flew by. I don't even know if I managed to do anything at all. Not a good thing to think of in the midst of a major depression. Anyways Music to our rescue. I could not find links to 2 of the songs this week.

1) Green Onions - Booker T & the MGs Not a bad masterpiece to begin this list eh?

2) Threat - Jay Z This is my fav song of the Black Album this week.

3) Midnight in a Perfect World - DJ Shadow What a smooth song. One of the best DJs of last 2 decades.

4) You Can't Go Home Again - DJ Shadow I love the song. More so because of the video. It reminds me of the masterpiece I am Cuba.

5) Son of Tribe - Tribe This if from album Rebirth released on Planet E.

6) Aneugalam - KZA(Forces of Nature) This is a compilation by Japanese artist KZA. Album is DAE(Dig & Edit) on Mule Musiq records.

No comments: