Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week 39, 2009

Finally I bought a car. The 1st car I paid for since I moved to USA. Its a 2001 Hyundai Accent. I bought it from a really nice gal ZOE. Its manual, so I won't be driving it too much because of my sprained Thumb.

This week I discovered a really good blog - Audio Drums for my kinda music.
Since I discoevered them just 2 days back. My songs of this week will be from that blog.

1) Bye Bye Bayou - LCD Soundsystem This would be the song of last week for me.

2) Fate or Faith - Ror Shak

3) Tom is my only Friend - Rescue Cat Poorly made video doesn't do justice to the song.

4) Your Tiny Mind - Relation Another Brit group.

5) Exotika - Chris & Cosey - I was looking for sunglasses at Trading Post & song song was playing. I had to write down the info.

6) Like a Hobo - Charlie Winston A good song. When remixed well, it can sound even better.
Tru_Fix is that person.

No comments: