Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 10 2009

This week I discovered this really cool Mexican band Plastinina Mosh on NPR's Latino USA. The guys sounded smart & creative. And through them I discovered another Mexican Band MOLOTOV. My love for Latino music keeps growing.


1) Phoenix - Love Like a Sunset - Jason Eldridge opened his Saturday night set @ KCRW with this song. And I was immediately Hooked. The Album is "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix". The song 1901 seems to be the one thats getting the most attention. But this song is my favorite.

2) The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight - This was one of the best songs of 2008. Love the lyrics. Love the vocalist. Video...hmmm not so great.

3) Plastilina Mosh - Mr Pmosh Mr P M.O.S.H I Must say I look Gorgeous :) Hilarious Video & Hilarious lyrics.

4) Plastilina Mosh - My Party

5) Molotov - Frijolero Great lyrics & an amazing video.

Love Live Latino Music...

No comments: