Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 12 2009

This week I was literally haunted by Etta James's beautiful beautiful song - AT LAST. Everywhere I was if my mind stopped thinking, I would start hearing this song in my head. As if its being played at 2 houses down the street from mine. And I really enjoyed this feeling. It all is happening thanks to the President's Neighborhood Inaugural Ball where Beyonce sang At Last. It was a beautiful moment in History. One of the most beautiful moment of our lifetime.

1) At Last - Etta James



2) Sympathique - Pink Martini I have to go to a Pink Martini concert whenever these guys are in LA.

3) Peacebone - Animal COllective I'm slowly getting into Animal Collective.

4) Millionaire - Plastina Mosh My love for this Mexican band keeps growing.

5) Flight Of The Conchords: Sugar Lumps

No comments: